This shop uses cookies mail Other technologies so that we can improve Your Experience on Our sites. Read

POGGIO ALLE MURA BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO RISERVA DOCG Sale

POGGIO ALLE MURA BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO RISERVA DOCG

New product

127,50 €

- +

Add to compare

 
More info

PRODUCTION AREA Vineyards specialized localized around the Castle of Poggio alle Mura, that studies conducted in the zoning of the property have highlighted as particularly suited for Sangiovese and therefore used for the planting of the first vines from studies of clonal selection began in 1982. Altitude: 210-220 meters above sea level Position: hill

SOIL TYPE Yellowish brown color; sandy topsoil, coarse franc; limestone; substrate of sandy sediments of marine origin with the Pliocene age; abundant rounded.

TRELLISING Sangiovese 100%, from the combination of selected clones internally.

TRAINING SYSTEM: cordon

DENSITY 'PLANT: 4,200 plants / ha

YIELD: 60 q.li/ha

PRODUCTION TECHNIQUE The grape harvest follows alcoholic fermentation and maceration of 12-14 days in stainless steel and wood combined Horizon at controlled temperature (27-29 ° C). Matured for 2 years to 90% in French oak barrels from 350 for the remaining 10% in large barrels from 90 to 60 hl., Before marketing the wine is aged in the bottle for another 12 months.

CHARACTERISTICS Color: deep red with garnet. Bouquet: full and rich, with hints of plum jam, coffee, cocoa and a light balsamic note. Taste: great power and fullness, with ripe tannins and gentle making it velvety and harmonious.

SERVING SUGGESTIONS Ideal accompaniment to red meat, savory game, and aged cheeses. Meditation wine. First year of production: 2007 Available formats: 0,75 l

Write a review

POGGIO ALLE MURA BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO RISERVA DOCG

Write a review

 
Comments (0)

No customer reviews for the moment.

4 other products in the same category:

Compare 0

0,00 €